Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

Plaid & Cozy

These photos were taken by my good friend Sue. Up in Shawnigan Lake. Right before we met our friend Leah for dinner. OK. Fine. They were taken right when we were supposed to be at the restaurant. Which then made us 10 minutes late. (Sorry Leah).

I have to tell you the most amazing thing that happened on my way up to Shawnigan yesterday. It was a beautiful day in Victoria. Blue sky and sunny. I began my drive in this gorgeous fall weather. Now this happens from time to time on the Island. I drove through a few different "weather systems" (I'm making up this term because I have no clue what the real name is) in a span of only 30 minutes. I went from sunny to cloudy and gray to sprinkling to RAINING and then through a sun shower. Complete with a rainbow. But we haven't even got to the most amazing part yet. I saw the end of the rainbow! Right in front of me on the highway. And then I drove through it! Through it. Through a rainbow.

Not going to lie. Did a double check in the rear-view mirror for any bouncing gold coins or small green-loving men. Came up empty (shocking).
Nevertheless, I still drove through a freaking rainbow.






red & black plaid button-up {Jacob} - black wool vest {courtesy of bestie, Sand} -
black denim skinnies {Old Navy} - tan riding-inspired boots {The Bay}

And yes. I know I've worn these boots in nearly every outfit post thus far. But I love them. So (politely) get over it.

j.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?