Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Island Weekend

I hope you all had as happy a weekend as I did. Yesterday, I spent the whole day with my good friend Sue. Sue and I met at the school two years ago. And pretty much instantly clicked. Little did we know we actually had tons in common. She's been stuck with me ever since.

Being my last weekend in Victoria we did something that I've been wanting to do forever. Have my tea leaves read. Remember my love for tarot cards? Tea leaves are right there along with them. And there's a famous tea house in Nanaimo that does them. So we went. With a few stops along the way. Chemainus being my favorite. With the murals. And oh-so-perfect photoshoot backdrops.







stripe & floral scarf {gift} - forest green pea coat {Aritzia} - grey cardigan {Aritzia} - black denim skinnies {Old Navy} - green suede purse {Esprit} -
tan riding-inspired boots {The Bay}

We both had 15 minute readings. The reader was very eccentric. Pretty accurate. Our favorite part, by far, was how she talked over her shoulder. To, we're assuming, "the voices". She would start telling me something and then pause. Look over her shoulder. And say "Oh she is, is she?". And then she would relay the message. So great.

Happy Sunday!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?