Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

San Fran Style

Merry Christmas Eve Friends! I am currently writing this as I stare out at the ocean in Kauai. My family and I left yesterday and flew to San Francisco, where we spent the afternoon and night before hopping on a direct flight this morning to Lihue, Kauai.




reindeer vest {Bluenotes} - plaid flannel {Target} - best tank ever {Costco!} - white purse {Coach} - denim skinnies {Jacob}

I have to give some photo credit to M, my soon-to-be-sister-in-law. She took all of these photos except the one of Fisherman's Wharf. She has a really nice Nikon DSLR that I am insanely jealous of. We had a wee bit of a photo war, snapping pics of eachother taking pics. This is going to be one fun, photo-filled week.

Remember to leave out milk and cookies for the Big Guy. And don't forget the carrot sticks for Rudolf!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?