Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Industrial Chic

I really don't have a lot to say tonight. I went in to the office with my parents today because I had to use their fax machine. While I was there, I decided I should take advantage of the empty offices and the stairwell. Because indoor photoshoot locations are hard to come by. Not that the following photos are going to blow you away with their gorgeous green tile and orange-y brown linoleum. But I did the best I could with what I had. Cut me some slack friends!



I bought this really cool necklace at the street market in Palm Desert. It's possibilities are endless. That burgundy sweater you see is also a Palm purchase.


necklace {Palm Desert street market} - burgundy sweater {Ann Taylor Loft} - white belt {Uniqlo} - grey and black checked pants {Mexx} -
oxford shoes {Jeffrey Campbell via Winners}

In case any of you were paying attention yesterday (haha, as if!), my Zumba class was cancelled. So I was saved from complete and utter humiliation. Until next week anyways. Somehow though, my Mom and I were roped into going to the 6:30 workout class that my soon-to-be-sister-in-law teaches on Fridays. That's 6:30 in the morning. That hour is unacceptable for most things in life. Especially exercise.

I better get to bed!

j.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my gosh Jaimie I totally love your hair (I am a big fan of buns) and your shoes!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?