Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Reindeer Games

I braved the elements to bring you these photos. Risking frostbite, pneumonia and a broken neck. OK. Perhaps I'm being a wee bit dramatic. But it was really cold outside so I was rushing and I was using my tripod and self-timer and it was very slippery. And I'm about as agile as a cat bull in a china shop.



reindeer vest {Bluenotes} - blueish grey dress {Banana Republic} - gold belt {used to be my Nana's} - jeggings {Aldo} -
grey boots {Spring Shoes} - white watch {Palm Desert street market}


I registered for courses at Parsons yesterday. I need to take about 8 classes a semester. That is a whole lotta classes. But they are all so great sounding. Color Theory, Fashion Industry Profile, Merchandising. To name a few. I am beyond excited. I have a feeling I'm going to be a really big keener.

Tonight, I'm going to my very first Zumba class with my soon-to-be-sister-in-law. This should be interesting. What with my supreme agility and mind-blowing coordination. I'll keep you posted on the level of humiliation reached.

Until then,

j.

2 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS in the first photo Jaim! Well.. you look good in all of them, but the first one... hot tamale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fashionable Christmas-y sweaters. Yours is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?