Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Holiday Leather

This is the very first appearance, or debut if you will, of my thrifted leather skirt. I didn't think I was going to be able to wear this treasure until NYC. But we had a "pretend" Christmas dinner with some family last night, and who doesn't bust out their leather skirt for family functions?






Are you dying to know where I am in these photos? Check out the set-up below. Just a little sneaky photo magic from my soon-to-be-sister-in-law. And some seriously calculated cropping.

fuschia top and rock ring {Urban Outfitters} - leather skirt {Victoria vintage fair} - black boots {Payless}

I was feeling a touch hardcore in the leather skirt and pointy boots. Not that there's anything wrong with that. There's a time and a place for hardcore. Maybe just not at your Aunt's house. So, to balance out the badass in me, I paired the skirt with this overly feminine, delicate and, most importantly, loose top. I completed the look by creating soft waves in my hair. I hope I achieved the perfect balance of hard and soft.

j.



1 comment:

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?