Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Out on the Town

I had the bestest of weekends. Because my bestie, Sand, came to visit. We literally were "going" non-stop. I must be old or something because I am completely and utterly exhausted. And my mom arrives tomorrow for a visit. No rest for this chica during Spring Break. But loving every minute of it! I had to show Sand a good time so we did go out on the town a wee bit. This is what I wore to a bar on Friday night. Where I flirted with boys. And had a whole lot of fun!





black spotted blazer {Forever 21} - royal blue shirt {Express} -
grey tiered skirt {Banana Republic} - black pointed-toe boots {Payless}

Aren't we just the cutest? I think so. We did have an amazing weekend inbetween all this going out business. I snapped a few pics too, so hopefully I'll show you all some of them real soon, along with a more detailed explanation of all the fun we had. But right now, sleep beckons.

Night!

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?