Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

J. Loves {Her} Style: Bag Envy

Meet Amy. She's from China. And I love her style. Read on to find out why!


Amy and I have a few classes together each week. And every week I drool over her handbag. I mean seriously drool. Serious bag envy. Then yesterday I find out it's Celine. Come on, Amy! As if my green-eyed monster wasn't rearing his ugly head enough already.

 

It was ridiculously warm in NYC yesterday. Like, 20 degrees celsius warm. Sorry American friends, no idea what that means for you... A little sidebar to let you all know how thankful I am that the rest of the world also measures temperature like us Canucks. Really, these faren..what? loving people need to get with the program! Anyways, Amy and I had back-to-back classes so we stopped for a moment in Union Square to enjoy the beauty that is Spring trying really hard to happen. Oh yeah...I also made her pose for me.

 

As if bag envy wasn't enough, Amy has to go and wear a leather sleeved, knee-length blazer. Her arms felt like butter, people! It's so chic, so "on trend". Then, when I think the green-eyed monster has done his worst, she mentions, "oh! This old thing? I got it on sale at Zara for $30". ROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR! So instead of letting my angry little monster gobble her up right there in the square, I snapped a few pics and told her I loved her style!

I suppose the ridiculously on sale leather-sleeved jacket balances out the insanely beautiful, insanely expensive, definitely out-of-my-price-range purse. I will have to settle for drooling a little bit whenever I see Amy carrying it. Sigh...

Once I got beyond the purse and jacket, which was hard. Really, really hard. I loved the deep orange dress she was rocking. And yes, those are leopard print sleeves you see peeking out. They took the form of a cardigan. So much awesomness in this outfit, it was almost too much to bear.

Amy, do the rest of us a favor, will you? Stop looking so damn good and being too darn cute all the time. K, thanks.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?