Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Blue Tie {Not} Optional

I busted out the formal attire for class today. Black tie...err, I mean blue tie, certainly not optional. Only the best for Professor Poshy Poshy Poo Poo. She cracks me up every class. Most recently, when discussing the benefits of plied yarn, I believe, she said it is often used in exercise clothing because "it is unhealthy to jiggle when we wiggle". Classic.





I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to my beyond amazing iPhonography (that's a made up term for photographer using an iPhone). She is very patient (truth), always humble (lies...) and slightly crazy (more lies...big time cray cray). Everyone, meet Crazy K, or as I am now going to refer to her, Kiki. Her and I, we often meet up before our Textiles class on Mondays. We always get a chai (okay, fine...I always get a chai), we always take some outfit pics (okay, fine....I always beg her to take outfit pics) and we definitely always have some laughs (okay, fine...she only started laughing after I took back my extremely heavy book bag, purse and wool coat from her one free shoulder). Moral of the story? Kiki is a gem. And a very good photo stager....scroll down to see her magic.


blue & black flannel {Aritzia} - blue tie sweater & tan denim trousers {Forever 21} -
beige suede booties {Dolce Vita via Century 21}

She instructed me to "go stand by the cab and whip my head around". Because I don't already look crazy enough posing in the middle of the sidewalk. First whip. And she got it! That is some serious iPhone clicking skills. My neck thanks you Kiki.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?