Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

Inspired: Garbage & Graffiti

So, I made a little summer resolution to take more photos and so far I've been keeping it. Last weekend I took a photography course with a friend that taught us how to use our digital cameras in manual mode. With the exception of the first photo you see below, the rest are evidence of my manual mode practice. That first pic was taken by my friend, Sesame, and I just loved it so much I had to include it!









Last weekend was such a fun weekend that I think the fun weekend gods had thought I had enough, so instead I have spent this weekend home, with a cold. There's nothing worse than getting a cold in the summer. Especially when it's 35 degrees out (that's almost 100 degrees for you farenheit folk...) and so humid that you can barely breathe at the best of times. I'm starting to feel better which is a very good thing and I have high hopes for an even better next weekend!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?