Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

J. Loves {Her} Style: Braided 90's

Meet Kiki. She's from Israel and I love her style. Read on to find out why!


So, yes this is the Kiki I often talk about. This is the Kiki I live with. This is the Kiki who takes ALL of my outfit photos. This is my New York bestie. I turned the tables on her today when I told her I loved her style and wanted to take a photo of her. (She was secretly over the moon excited, pretty sure...)


She found it funny that I chose this outfit to feature because she thought it was rather simple. I think that's why I loved it so much. She put this outfit together with a theme in mind - chanelling the 90's - and we all know I love me a good theme. From her vintage denim jacket to her gold hoop earrings, Kiki was a vision from twenty years ago.

I wish I took a close up of her hair because it really was impressive. Two side braids connecting at the back into a beautiful braided bun. Simply gorgeous!

Thanks to Kiki for always being so patient behind the camera and a big thanks for finally stepping in front of it.

j.

1 comment:

  1. I love that the maxi look is in style. The mix of the dress & denim gives it a look you can wear almost anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?