Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

J. Loves {Her} Style: Never Enough Neon

Meet Kanika. She's from India and I (still) love her style. Read on to find out why!


The first time I loved Kanika's style she was all about color and mixing patterns. Today, she was still all about color, but rocking the neon trend to the max. And I was loving every second of it.


One thing I appreciate about Kanika is that she commits to a look one hundred and fifty percent. She never does a style halfway. She's all about the details and the details usually make the outfit. I especially loved her neon necklace that she wore over top of her buttoned-up blouse.


From her sandals, to her bracelet and even her fingernails, she was neoned out. A big props for being able to match the colors of that skirt so spot on. Which, by the way, she made!!!


I am pretty much in awe of Kanika's design and artistic abilities every. single. time I see her. It also doesn't hurt that she is the biggest sweetheart on the planet. I just know that this girl is going to be something else real soon. I just have a feeling.

Thanks, Kanika, for rocking my favorite trend for Spring. You make neon look real good!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?