- A guilty face. Yet another chai before class.
- Fro Yo, YO! (No guilt there.)
- Field trips aren't just for eight year olds. Materials Connexion for Textiles. Basically a museum of all things material. Pretty cool, actually!
- More takeout than I care to admit. And a reminder to be dependable. Because people rely on it.
- Interview nautical.
- Pretty fountains AND flowers. Win. Win.
- Taking two new flea finds on a sunny Sunday walk.
- Started making bracelets with Sesame. Just wait until you see what we're making tomorrow!
- Mixing patterns and waiting for the train.
- Shadows = Sun = Happiness.
- Cherry blossoms. See equation above.
- Apartment hunting with Kiki. And very large teas. It was way too early for a Saturday.
- Being a fleaster. And making up new words...
- Quiet study sessions on sunny days in my favorite cafe.
- A beautiful sunset over the city. And a beyond amazing,definitely enviable view from a friend's apartment.
- Fashionable friends inbetween classes.
Life, you are kinda alright at the moment.