Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

Stripes, Gingham & Nonsense

I really shouldn't post when I am this tired and have a head full of homework done and homework still to do. Mostly homework still to do but let's be honest it's a nice little procrastination tool distraction study break. I do worry about what sort of nonsensical garbage my over tired brain is going to come up with though, so my sincerest apologies if I'm not making any sense at all.



striped blazer {Gap} - navy & white gingham blouse {Banana Republic} -
dark denim skinnies {Flying Monkey via Century 21} - tan riding-inspired boots {The Bay}

Currently I ride the subway to and from class. If I'm lucky, I get serenaded by some pretty rad musicians. Did I really just use the word "rad"? Yep. Sure did. Almost always, I get asked for money from someone who just lost their job/got evicted/caught their wife cheating/you get the idea. And it's pretty much certain that I'll see some sort of crazy. The most recent being two passengers who starting yelling at eachother because the intercom volume when the guy announces what stop we're at was very loud. I'll admit it was very loud. Startling really. The poor guy announcing each stop popped his head out at one point and apologized for it. One man did not accept this apology and started making a bit of a fuss. Then the lady across from this man who complained started laying into him. Next thing I know, these two complete strangers are yelling at one another. It was comical really. And the announcer was looong gone by that point.

My favorite is when the musicians jump on and play music or sing a song for a stop or two. If you want a little taste of the New York metro, take a listen below!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?