Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

Wedge Envy

So. Bad things happen when I don't leave the house all day. And have a credit card. And access to the internet. Very bad things. Bad but beautiful. Very beautiful things. See below for the babbling to stop.


Did I mention they're beautiful?


I ordered them from the somewhat elusive website called ShoeDazzle. It's not set up like a regular online store. It's more of a "showroom". With a sampling of shoes. Not too many. You can also take a brief style quiz. It then shows you shoes you are supposed to like. To be perfectly honest, I don't fully understand it. All I know? Every pair of shoes is $39.95. That's right. $39.95. And get this. Your first item is 20% off. And as if it could get any better. Free shipping. Or so I thought. I was about to check out with my $31 purchase. Score! But then? Canada. No free shipping to Canada. Blast! Add $9. Oh well. The 20% off cancels out the shipping. Still $40 shoes. Not too shabby.

I can't wait to show you these new pretties in an outfit post real soon. I hope they fit. I've never ordered shoes online before. I ordered a half size bigger. I figure better too big than too small. Fingers crossed. I really shouldn't get in the habit of this. Online shopping that is. I have to save my pennies for Palm Springs. Where there are outlet malls. Remember how I feel about outlet malls? Insert heart flutter here. I should mention I feel the same way toward Target. Which is also located in Palm Springs. I can barely contain my excitement. I know you feel the same way too. Obviously. (Not.)

j.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shoes you gorgeous girl!! Can't wait to see them. xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?