Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tartan Blues


So this is my first outfit post. Feels good. Scratch that, it feels great! Anyways, I would like to take a brief moment and introduce you all (figuratively speaking, of course) to my amazingly talented and beyond patient photographer. His name is Raph and, similar to many other photographers, he prefers to remain behind the camera. He is my friend and my coworker (for only 2 more weeks...the coworker part that is). He also has a penchant for being "voluntold" for things...ahem!...my photoshoots. Always a true professional, he agrees graciously and we always have a giggle or two. :)

                                                              royal blue blazer {Banana Republic} - champagne tiered tank {Old Navy} -
                                                              copper cuff {vintage} - fringe necklace {Aerie} - blue & red tartan flats {Gap}

j.

1 comment:

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?