Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

The Perfect Denim Shorts

heart blouse {sample sale} - shorts {Gap} - sandals {Aldo} - sunnies {Target} - bracelet {NYC flea market}


Shorts and I have had a rather fickle relationship over the years. For the longest time, I just didn't wear them because I hate my knees, they're too tight, Victoria isn't hot enough of stupid girl stuff. In recent years though I've mended my relationship with the short and slowly started to introduce them to my closet again. Since our reconciliation I have been searching for the perfect denim cut-off short. I have bought two, thinking they could be THE ONE but alas they were not. Then, out of nowhere (OK fine, I was at Gap), I saw this pair on the sale rack. I had recently purchased two new pairs of shorts, and while we are on good terms, I didn't want to rush things. But this pair was SO soft and I knew as soon as I held them up that they could be THE ONE. I tried them on and my gut was right. THIS pair of shorts guys! I can't even. It feels like I'm wearing sweat shorts but hopefully doesn't look that way.

Anyways, moral of the story is that I'm a weirdo when it comes to shorts but I LOVE this pair. That is all.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?