Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Pointing Fingers

You know how sometimes you will make a clothing purchase a little too hastily and that item ends up sitting in your closet for months on end? I've been making a real effort lately to minimize the amount that this happens to my purchases. On the other hand, there are times when you make a real solid purchase decision and that item finds it way into your regular rotation of clothing. This blue skirt is one of those real good purchase decisions. Every time I wear it, I am so happy I bought it. And I may be a bit of a weirdo but to me there is hardly anything better than having your shopping habits validated in this way.




black tank {Victoria's Secret} - blue skirt {Zara} - belt {Loft} - sunnies {H&M} - bronze gladiator sandals {Steve Madden via Century 21}

I have officially been to each of my classes now and met all of my profs. I can tell you that I am happy with five out of seven of my profs, and to be fair the other two aren't horrible just....what's the word, perhaps eccentric...each in their own way. I am most excited for photoshop and retailing because the former will allow me to use my creativity and the latter will be most beneficial to what I'm interested in pursuing as a career.

I hope you're all having a great long weekend!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?