photos taken during my recent trip to Toronto
A few things that have been making me happy lately:
- Fall TV season. This is going to be a good week...
- That moment of relief when you take off your "yet-to-be-broken-in" shoes - fashion is pain, people. Fashion. Is. Pain.
- Walking past the corner flower stand and taking a deep inhale of the gloriously fresh scent of freshly cut flowers. A very welcome smell in this otherwise stinky city.
- Kids on the subway and their unabashed manner. From using Mom as a personal trampoline to using the leg of the strange man next to them as their hand rest.
- That 40 minutes of mindless entertainment while I watch The Y&R each night before bed. Ahhh, to not think for 40 straight minutes.
- Layers. Enough said.
- Hale and Hearty's soup and sandwich combo. Rocking my world.
- New friends, both at school and my internship.
- Street art. Forever and always.