Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice





black top {Urban Outfitters} - black & white striped maxi skirt {Joe Fresh} - geometric necklace {So Good} - 
NYC purse {gift} - gold watch {Target} - arrow bracelet {Etsy} - silver gladiators {Aldo} - photo credit {Kiki}


Sometimes the best things happen in the least amount of time. These photos are one of those things. I was really pleased with how they turned out and they were taken in, literally, under 30 seconds. Kiki and I were on our way to meet her aunt and uncle and needed to be there at a certain time. We had no time to spare but, of course, I asked her to take a quick photo anyways. She rolled her eyes at me and said only if you run across the street and start posing so I can get there, snap a few pics and we can keep walking. I feel like it would be at this time that most normal people would forgo the photo shoot. But I am anything but normal, so I ran and got my pose on so she would take a few photos. Which she did, in record time. And the result was pure magic (if I do say so myself). Thanks to the Keeks for always putting up with photo requests. I've heard people say before that behind every fashion blogger is a photographer boyfriend/husband. Well, behind (or in front, if we want to get technical) me, is a very patient bestie, who never says no to a photo shoot and always directs me to get the best shot, even when time is not on our side (which is usually always).

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?