Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Up, Up & Away

{photo via Pinterest}

On Wednesday, I'm heading up to the ol' homeland. Specifically, I'm going to Toronto to visit one of my dearest. I haven't seen this girl in two years, since our 25th birthday trip to Vegas. I can not even begin to describe just how excited I am to see her face. There will be lots of screeching and squeezing going on in the Toronto airport on Wednesday morning. I won't be posting again until next week, once classes start up again. I was getting real excited for class until I received an email today from one of my profs with a reading assignment for the first class. What's even worse than having to do homework before school even starts? Having said homework due in your evening class on your day of birth. Happy birthday to me.

Have a good week and weekend all!

j.

P.S. Feel free to follow me on Pinterest! All the cool kids are doing it. Just kidding, they're not. If they were, I wouldn't be shamelessly asking you to follow me...but I pin pretty things so that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?