Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Black, White & Potter Specs

If you've been reading this blog for a while now...congratulations on making it this far. No, I kid, I kid. What I meant to say was that you may have noticed my love for graffiti or as I prefer to call it, street art. During my stay in Toronto, Ky lived in an alley that was filled with the stuff. We're talking one masterpiece after another for blocks on end. It was magical. Also, speaking of magic, I should mention another love of mine: Harry Potter. So, when I found a pair of over-sized HP frames in a little Toronto boutique, there was zero question that they would be coming home with me.




"Harry Potter" glasses {Toronto boutique} - black tee {Aritzia} - gold watch {Target} - 
 white distressed pants & color block tote {The Gap} -  gladiator sandals {Steve Madden via Century 21}


In other news, I started classes again yesterday. I decided that I didn't have enough meltdowns while taking five classes last semester so I threw in an extra two for the fall. Oh yeah, and I thought it would be a real kick to stay on at Bloomingdale's to intern on the two days a week I don't have class. So, here's to a meltdown-ridden four months!

All meltdown talk aside, I am super excited about the courses I've had so far. But I am even more excited about staying on as an intern in Bloomie's Fashion Office. I should have the chance to take on meatier projects while I'm there, which gives me more experience and allows me to build a legit portfolio. Sounds like a win to me!

Last but certainly not least...a quick shout-out to my girl Ky for catching on real. quick. with the whole outfit photography business. You, my friend, are a natural. If this whole teaching thing doesn't work out, you should really consider going into iPhoneography.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?