Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

From NYC to T.O.



I went on a whirlwind vacation to Toronto last week before classes started again. I was visiting Ky, one of my besties from university who I hadn't seen in two years. It was an amazing four days, spent with one of my favorite people. Ky showed me around her world (I may be sorta quoting Aladdin here...) and we literally did not stop for one minute. There was a FULL day at Canada's Wonderland (we're talking 10 hours here people), vintage shopping and exploring the streets of Toronto, lots of eating, a pretty intense Scrabble match in the park, even a night-time visit to the CNE (because one amusement park just wasn't enough for us). I apologize for the amount of photos below, but there were just too many good ones to cut any out.















I hadn't been to Toronto since I was a kid so it was really neat to spend time there as an adult. I loved the city and found it reminding me of Brooklyn a lot of the time. And we all know how I feel about Brooklyn (real. good.). It was so great seeing Ky and a couple other familiar faces. I was one lucky girl to have such great hosts for my four day stay.

j.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?