Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

J. Loves {Her} Style: Graffiti Grandma

Meet Steph. She's from California. And I still love her style. Read on to find out why!





These photos were from a little while ago when Steph and I met up at the cutest little artisan market in the lower east village. I'm going to be honest and say that I am pretty much obsessed with Steph's entire wardrobe. To say that I love her style is a bit of an understatement. I think it's because she has defined her style so well and it compliments her personality just right. And she's all about the details, which I can't help but notice.

Who else noticed that the inside of her bag perfectly accentuates the blue of her vest - which is vintage by the way. Only me....? Okay, moving on. It's such a treat to get together with this girl, not only do I know that I will be drooling over her outfit but she always has the best ideas of fun things we can do. From craft days to museums to markets we always have a blast.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?