Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Girly Boyfriend and a Girly Weekend

jacket {thrifted} - shirt {Banana Republic} - pants {Gap} - shoes {Zellers} - necklace {etsy}

I have to tell you, I really like the fancy/girly shoe with boyfriend fit pants pairing! I think it pumps up an outfit from conservative casual to - dare I say it - sexy. This may be one of those trends, however, that girls deem sexy while the opposite sex looks on, confused and clueless. You know what I'm talking about! We think baggy pants paired with high heels is down right slammin' but the dudes are certainly not complimenting our pairing capabilities and kind of wishing we were wearing tighter pants, or better yet nothing a skirt. Anyways, I felt awesome in this outfit and that always wins out for me. Feel awesome, be awesome. That's a good motto to live by.

I'm taking a quick vacay this week to visit my Westcoast girls and could not be more excited about it! One year is just too long to go without seeing your besties.

j. 

p.s. photos by my amazing sis-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?