Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Nice Bones



black jacket {Jacob} - skeleton tee {Zara} - polka-dot jeans {Macy's} - 
black booties {Top Shop} - arrow earrings {H&M}

So, a few days ago I rambled about my love for patterned jeans. Well, I have another fashion love to tell you about. It's the graphic tee. The kookier the better is my general rule when it comes to picking out the perfect one. I also like tees that have a sort of vintage-y feel to them. So when I saw this particular one in Zara, and for more than half off no less!, I knew I had to make it mine. I think this trend is something that could make for a good thrift adventure too and we all know I feel real good about thrift adventures. That may just have to go on my to-do list. I like to include enjoyable, totally unnecessary tasks on my to-do lists. It makes me feel more accomplished that way.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?