Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hawaiian Recap Part 2




Before I forget and these beautiful photos get lost in the bajillions I have on my computer, I thought I better post the second part to my amazing Hawaiian vacation. For the second week, we moved down south, to a town called Poipu. It was an alright town, with alright views. Nothing to brag about or anything ;).

On the subject of not bragging, I also played the best game of golf I have ever played in my life. I haven't played THAT many full games of golf in my life, mind you, but it really is crazy that the less I seem to play, the better I get. I hate to say it, but I think my Dad's lifelong dream may be coming true. I think I actually enjoy playing golf. And rarely do I throw my club and burst into tears anymore.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?