Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

An NYC Bucket List



At the beginning of the month, I was thinking about those little things we call "New Years Resolutions". In an effort to set myself up for success and have some fun in the process, I decided to take a different approach to the whole thing. In addition to the usual "go to the gym more" and "eat more vegetables" (which I am TOTALLY doing, by the way), I wanted to come up with a resolution to enjoy living in NYC more. So from that, the idea of an "NYC Bucket List" was born.

I immediately thought of many things I had been wanting to do here in the city that I hadn't yet found the time to do. Some of them are bigger in scale than others but I think that's kind of the point when it comes to a bucket list. In the same way a life bucket list doesn't have a definite time frame (you don't know exactly when you're going to kick the bucket...haha see what I did there), neither does this one. I don't know when I will be leaving NYC, it could be four months from now, or four years. So, with that in mind, I better get cracking.

I'm sure I'll find time to document each momentous occasion of crossing something off the list, so I'll be sure to let you all know how my progress is coming along. If any of you think of another item that should be on my list, let me know. If I agree that the item belongs on my bucket list, I shall find a way to squeeze it on there!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?