Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

If you could describe yourself in one hashtag, what would it be?

 
tee & watch {Target} - skirt & long necklace {Loft} - heels {Kelly & Katie via DSW} - star necklace & karma ring {Silpada} - bow ring {Madewell}


I have been asked some pretty off-the-wall questions in interviews before, but the above question is probably the weirdest (and best!) one I've gotten thus far. I'm not sure what it says about me that I didn't find it that odd at the time nor did it take me long to think of my answer. Almost immediately, after a small chuckle, I answered "hashtag stripes" or #stripes, if you will. It came to me very naturally, even before I realized I was wearing a striped skirt, only further proving my point. I then followed it up with an anecdote involving one of my NYC girls (hey Andee!) tagging me in an Instagram photo of Joe Fresh striped shirts, only because it reminded her of yours truly. What can I say, I love my stripes and those who know me, know that.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure having an answer right away just means I'm a big social media nerd. And I mean #BIG. ;)

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?