Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Some Outfit Photo Outtakes or in Other Words, a Bloopers Reel

As you can imagine, I have a lot of photos of myself. Not all of those are quality, let's put them up on the ol' blog worthy. Until recently, when I thought it would be a funny idea to show you guys some of the not so pretty and always awkward outtakes. All of these gems were taken by my talented iPhonographer of a roomie, Kiki. After looking at all of them together, I realize that the awkward gets going when she tells me to move and that more times than not, I have no clue what to do with those hands of mine. I hope you enjoy this horribly embarrassing display of myself.


When a duck tries to curtsy, this happens.


I call this move "the circle of awkward hands". It's part of my interpretive dance.


Simon says you're definitely not too sexy for your touque.


Heeeeeyyyy! Call me.


If you keep staring from your truck/taxi I'm gonna come on over there and whoop you.


Did you hear that? Is that an alarm? Did I just do that? Start walking, go, go, go.


Just chillin' on my invisible ledge here...or pretending to be a t-rex. One or the other.


You're welcome.

Happy weekend!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?