Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

I Have Nothing To Say, So Here Are Some Photos

touque {Steve Madden via Century 21} - jacket {Loft} - jeans {Old Navy} - booties {Dolce Vita via Century 21}


I really wasn't kidding about having nothing to say. Sorry to disappoint (or not). These photos were taken a while ago and due to my procrastinator tendencies, have not gone up until now. #Fail

I will tell you that the first photo was taken with a vintage Hasselblad camera which is pretty badass and that these lovely photos were taken by my lovely friend, Leyla, who has a website with more lovely photos. So, you should check it out because it will be a lot more interesting than what I have for you here. Which is absolutely nothing, in case you hadn't figured it out by now.

I'll come back when I have something remotely interesting to say. So I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?