A little later than planned, but the second edition of j.love's Gift Giving Guide is here! A few friends have told me how hard it is to buy presents for their boyfriend/husband, brother and even dad. So, for the guy who has everything and needs nothing, I present to you the Gift Giving Guide: For The Impossible To Buy For Guy!
1. Jack Spade iPhone Cases --- Is your man glued to his iPhone 24/7? Does he seem to love it more than he loves you (it happens)? Well, if that's the case, his gadget may as well look the best it can with one of these
2. Cheers DVD Set --- Arguably the greatest sitcom of all time, Cheers is sure to put a smile on any guy's face. The bar setting and quirky cast of characters is a favorite with the guys, but you won't mind sitting through a few episodes too because deep down, Cheers is just a love story (shhh, the guys don't have to know).
3. iPhone Gramophone --- Add a touch of vintage elegance to your man's living room with something as simple as an iPhone docking station. Simple has never looked so good. This gramophone from Restoration Hardware is definitely a conversation starter.
4. Knit Tie --- Sometimes you really can't go wrong with the classic tie. This holiday season, give a tie from The Tie Bar - they're stylish, unique and most importantly, affordable.
5. Power Pot --- The Power Pot is the perfect gift for the outdoorsy man on your list. This brilliant device generates electricity by boiling water. That's right! Simply fill this lightweight pot with water, place over fire and voila! you've got electricity via usb cord.
6. 101 World Whiskies to Try Before You Die --- With over 100 different whiskies to try within the pages of this book, this gift will keep any guy busy until the next holiday season. And hey! If you're feeling extra merry, even throw in a bottle of the good stuff. You may just get a few extra kisses.
7. Sparkling Mike --- If all else fails and you still don't know what to get that guy on your list, go with Sparkling Mike from Restoration Hardware. A wind-up robot that shoots sparks out of his chest. Because I dare you to find a guy who doesn't want a robot. Particularly one that shoots sparks out of it's chest.
8. The Wave Coffee Table --- If you're in the mood to splurge than The Wave coffee table by Because We Can is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. This coffee table is full of LED lights that are motion sensitive, creating fun patterns of light when touched. It's sleek design and curved wooden base will compliment any room. This table is sure to be the life of the party!
As always, happy shopping and leave a comment if you would like to see a specific gift giving guide for that special someone on your list this year.