Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

An Outfit



"Harry Potter" glasses {boutique in Toronto} - triangle design tank {Brooklyn Flea} - beige maxi skirt {Joe Fresh} - 
purse {vintage Dooney & Bourke} - bronze gladiator sandals {Steve Madden via Century 21}


These are some clothes I put on that one time in Toronto. Impressive, no? She knows how to get dressed!!! Give the girl a blog. Anyways, I know this is an old outfit and one that does not really match the current weather but despite it's simplicity I kinda liked it. So you get to see it. There's not many things I like more than shapes on a shirt...okay, maybe words on a shirt. I bought this tank at the Brooklyn Flea (my favorite place) during the summer. I went to the flea market last Sunday with a friend from school who'd never been before. I feel like such a champ when I bring people to it because they are always impressed and always love it. This has little to do with me and everything to do with the awesomeness that is Brooklyn and flea markets. But I still like to take credit for it.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?