Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Greener Pastures

Maybe it's because I'm done school and my brain has the capacity to think about other things. Or maybe I just needed a break from the chaos that is NYC to realize that that chaos is exactly where I am supposed to be right now. Don't get me wrong, I am very excited to be on this little Canadian vacation and I truly needed a time out from the noise aned buildings, but I have realized over the past 48 hours that I am on the right path. I am the best version of myself in NYC. I feel confident there, like I never have before. It's funny to me that in one of the busiest cities in the world I feel accepted. I feel like I belong. I had my tea leaves read right before I moved there and she told me that I would feel the most alive I've ever felt while in NYC. She was bang on. Admist all the chaos and noise and clutter, is an energy that has ignited my spark again. And it just feels right.





knit top {Century 21} - black tank {Victoria's Secret} - black skinnies {Old Navy} -
necklace & bracelets {Forever 21} - Navajo flats {thrifted via Beacon's Closet}
 
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need."
 
j.

2 comments:

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?