Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Food Comas & Leather Elbows



sweater {Old Navy} - leather elbow patches {DIY} - jeans {Flying Monkey via Century 21}


I hope you all had a great Christmas! I was spoiled this year by having FOUR different dinners in a row. I started out with roast beef, then moved on to spiced beef, followed by turkey and finishing with a grand finale of my Nana's homemade perogies, arguably my favorite dinner of the holidays. Needless to say, I probably don't have to eat for at least two weeks.

This is the leather elbow patch sweater that I DIY'd before Christmas. I really love it. I have already worn it twice, once with jeans, like above, and I even dressed it up and paired it with a red and black plaid skirt for one of my holiday dinners. Who knew leather elbow patches were so versatile. 

I don't want to hurt your feelings now, but as of tomorrow I will be in Hawaii for a couple weeks. I'll try and keep the posting of palm trees and crashing waves to a minimum. However, I will be on Instagram and since photos of palm trees on Instagram are probably almost as frequent as photos of your latest meal and best duck face, I am making no firm promises. If you wanna torture yourself, follow along (@jlovesstyle)!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, warm fuzzies?